Detailed Instructions on how to download the Media Kit:
- Click the link above that says,“DOWNLOAD”
- A window will pop up that says, “Do you want to open or save this file?”
- Click on “Save”
- Select a location on your computer to save this file. It can be in your My Documents folder, your Desktop, or any location you desire.
- Once the download is complete, a screen will show stating that the download is complete, and will ask you if you would like to “Open”, “Open Folder”, or “Close”.
- Select “Open Folder” and the folder that you saved this file in will now open.
- Find the saved file (the file name is SpencersMediaKit.zip) and right-click the icon. When you do, a list will display.
- If you have WinZip, there will be a WinZip icon located in the list. Roll your mouse over this icon, and select “Extract to here”.
- If you don’t have WinZip, on the list you should see, “Extract all”. Select this option.
- There will then be a series of self-explanatory prompts. Follow these prompts, and the new folder will be displayed with our Media Kit inside.
Don’t need the whole Media Kit? Download each file individually below.
*IMPORTANT: If you are using Internet Explorer, you must right-click the links below and “Save Target As” in order for the pictures to download. If you are using FireFox, Chrome, Safari, or other browsers, simply left-click on the link and a new window will open, and the picture will download. Once finished, right-click, and “Save Image As”.
- Download Color Photo | .JPG (1.33MB)
- Download Black & White Photo | .JPG (430kb)
- Dear Promoter/Pastor | .PDF (624kb)
- The Spencers Bio | .PDF (54.8kb)
- Concert Promo Checklist | .PDF (77.1kb)
- PSA | .PDF (64.9kb)
- *The Spencers Poster 8.5×11 | .PDF (49.8MB) Please be patient, as this is a large file, and may take a few minutes to load.
- *The Spencers Poster 8.5×14 | .PDF (59.3MB) Please be patient, as this is a large file, and may take a few minutes to load.
Free Adobe Reader is required for .PDF files.
*The Spencers Posters are created so that you can easily type in your concert information before you print. This saves time from having to write all the details by hand, not to mention more professional.